Work With Us!
Have you heard? We are currently recruiting new team member across the South eastern coast, South of Sydney! If you are organised, clean and tidy and looking for work that works for your family check out the details of our fulfilling roles below and get in touch.
- Positions located in Sutherland Shire, Illawarra and Kiama
- Who loves the Home Edit on Netflix?! Put those tidying & organising skills to the test.. Be MORE than a cleaner and transform houses with us!
- Full training provided- Becky will show you the Mums Village way, and who knows, she might also learn a thing or two!
- We value our employees and pay an hourly wage that supports your family.
- Be part of a new company with ongoing opportunity for growth within.
- School hour friendly. No weekends or public holidays. Ever.
- Set your own schedule, we work with you to support your families needs.
Mums Village is MORE than a cleaning service. We lighten the load when the house has taken over. Our core offering is our Home Reset which is a home tidy and clean blitz which includes clean sheets, tidy rooms, kitchen tidy, laundry, cleaning and laundry. We work with our families to make the most impact in the areas that matter most to them to set a baseline tidy which can be optimised and maintained over time. Less mess, less stress, more time.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re on the hunt for someone who loves to tidy, organise and clean. If you’ve never professionally cleaned before, that’s ok, full training will be provided. Becky will give you the best tips and tricks until you feel you’re ready to fly the nest! Our signature service is a Home Reset where we clean & tidy the home, put fresh linen on all beds, help with laundry and other housekeeping tasks.
We work together to find a schedule that works for your family, and pay above award wage to support you.
Our ideal candidates will possess:
- The ability to see beyond mess and see end results with no judgment
- A positive, can do attitude
- Able to work on their own
- Great communication skills, we love to hear about what you’ve learnt about your clients
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
Our helpers are offered consistent and reliable work. Opportunity of 15+ hours per week at above award casual rates.
Mums Village Coast to Coast is an expanding company with areas for career growth and development.
Feel truly appreciated for the work you do, by us and your clients
Reimbursed for KMs travelled
Full training provided
HOW TO APPLY
Don’t wait, send us an email to email@example.com and introduce yourself.
We can’t wait to hear from you.